Montag, 24. Juni 2013

Sky high



A girls best friend apart from diamonds? High heels. They make our legs endless, give us a upright posture and by now I find it impossible to dance in anything but. In Berlin I found my newest pair which are definetly hot,hot,hot. While my mom is constantly complaining about how I'm ruining my feet and legs and will break an ankle sometime soon (which I probably will, just wait for my post from hospital) I can't help it, they are just too gorgeous. Anyway apart from the awesome straps I also love the dual colors, perfect for a dress with mixed colors, it evens out the outfit and carries out the outfit idea until the toes. Anway go buy! It's sale and these will enhance your beautiful legs, once you have tanned and shaved that is ;)

still loving fashion,
<3











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please comment it really makes me so happy to hear your opinion