Dienstag, 9. April 2013

One of those days

You know those days where you just wanna cuddle up in bed with your favorite PJ's anda tub of Ben and Jerry's? Because your collegeau bitched about you, your boyfriend cheated on you or a nasty rumor was spread? Here are the funniest and meanest comebacks ever. Just to get you up and going again. Text them, say them or even just think them, it already makes you feel better. Forget those who do you wrong, you still have the better style!


A nudist has more stylish clothes than you, and they wear none!
Words can't describe your outfit, so I'll just throw up!
They can't measure your intelligence. The scale won't go that low.
Appearances can be deceiving. Or in your case, disgusting.

Know what I like about your face? Me neither

Know what goes best with a face like yours? A paper bag.

You've made this date I won't forget... no matter how hard I try.

You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen

why were males created before females? Because you always need a rough draft before the finally copy

we have a strange and wonderful relationship. You’re strange and I’m wonderful

If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong

Sweetie if you’re gonna be two faced at least make on of them pretty

Laugh at your problems, everyone else does

Now I know why this was a blind date. Because after seeing you I wish I was blind

2 Kommentare:

Please comment it really makes me so happy to hear your opinion